Find below my resume. A downloadable pdf can be found here
• A bilingual graduate of journalism with hands-on experience in writing, editing, broadcasting and photography to perform daily news responsibilities with accuracy and honesty. Core strengths include digital media, writing, editing, research & analysis and broadcasting. Management role lies in responsibility of overseeing all social media content.
• Digital Media, editing,excellent spoken and written communication and excellent understanding of English grammar and punctuation.
Relevant Work Experience
Arts, Culture and Entertainment Writer
- Research fashion & entertainment timely topics and write for online magazine.
- Write and oversee the final fashion review for 2016 and pitch relevant stories.
• Report directing to executives and communicating with clients through social media.
Master of Journalism (M.A)
The University of Hong Kong- Hong Kong
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) International Politics
University of South Africa-Pretoria, South Africa
Bachelor of Arts, International Relations and Politics
University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
Crossroads Foundation Hong Kong Volunteer